Oeuf Sparrow Twin Bed
FREE $ Gift Card with Purchase!
- Availability: In stock. Ships in 2-3 business days.
- Shipping: Free Shipping
Crafted in Europe, this bed matches the rest of the furniture in the contemporary Sparrow range. Clean lines, subtle color and modern style ensure that you child will never outgrow this bed. Good thing its built to last.
- Low bed height for easy access
- Can be paired with trundle (sold separately) for a guest bed or extra storage
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of solid birch and Baltic birch plywood
- Finishes are non toxic and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Fits a standard twin size mattress
- Can hold up to 225 lbs
- The Sparrow Twin Bed ships in 3 to 4 business days via LTL Freight (curbside delivery only)
- All dimensions for USA and CANADA only
Oeuf evokes the image of simple, clean and intuitive design. But there’s so much more…
Before the economic meltdown plaguing the world today, before green and eco friendly were the new buzz words and hottest trend, there was Oeuf. From the beginning, Oeuf has believed in designing products that offer real value to consumers without ever compromising on quality, of the highest order. From making a conscious choice to manufacture in Europe versus China; from offering their clients furniture that is not only high quality but also multifunctional: a crib turns into a toddler bed, prolonging its usefulness far beyond the infant years; to always being mindful of its impact on the environment and the communities it serves. This is Oeuf.
This is also Oeuf: Sophie Demenge and Michael Ryan. A French/American husband and wife team that is steadfast and relentless in its goal to keep Oeuf true to its mission. From inception, Sophie and Michael were motivated by a desire to reduce unnecessary purchases and offer solutions to parents that made sense with the demands of a modern lifestyle. From an alpaca mitten to its Classic Crib, every inch of Oeuf’s design is thoughtful and focused on three key principals: quality, practicality and function – all packaged in beautiful design. It’s about a few essential, high quality and multifunctional, pieces that resonate with today’s cash strapped consumers. And Oeuf operated this way, long before being smart about money and the environment became a survival strategy.
It all started with the birth of their first child in 2002. As part of a new generation of design-conscious and environmentally aware parents they had to consider a cross-section of factors as they endeavored to clarify the modern nursery. Rather than producing a multitude of products, they decided to streamline the accommodations of their new lifestyle into a few essential pieces. Oeuf’s mission has become to make those essentials practical and stylish, without compromising quality and safety - their top priority.
All furniture sales are final.